Postcards Postallove from Belgium



Hello, Postcrosser!
How are you? I wish all of us are fine...
This article will tell you about one of my friend in postcrossing, especially in Komunitas Postcrossing Indonesia (KPI). His name is RachmadHamdan. He is in Belgium. Actually, I don’t know what he is doing there. I just know that he has kindheart. Ouh, so sweet?! Yes, really sweet I think.
Why do I say like that? Because, he never want to show me his address. He just like send me postcards but never want me to return it with my cards. And one of postcards that he ever send me is Greeting from Postcards of Belgium which made by Postallove.
I just ask him that he had or no that postcards. He said “yes” and he would send me from Belgium as an origin country. Once again, without return!
I’m really happy to know him. Wish he always in good healthy, happy and never forget me if he has beautiful postcards again ^_^
If you want to see his postcards which I have said above, this is the picture:



NB:
Rachmad, when you read this article, I hope you will be smile and get more happiness in your life. Thank’s a lot for your postcards and #HappyPostcrossing

0 komentar:

Post a Comment